Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before booking classes. By booking a class or signing up for a membership, at the end of this document you are confirming that you have read the Terms and agree to be bound by them. These Terms together with the items listed below, constitute a contract of membership between you (the client) and us (Sakura Arts Collective). Please ensure that you read and understand our Policy Update further down before attending any class at the studio.
All classes, Special Events are supplied by Sakura Arts Collective <184 N King St #201> subject to the following express Terms. In these Terms “we”/”us”/”our” means Sakura Arts Collective. And “you”/”your”/”yours” means you, the direct client.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
We, Sakura Arts Collective, will use your personal details and information to provide you with use of our services and facilities, to administer and maintain our membership records, to process your application and payments, to verify your identity and to carry out market research. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may share your information with our service providers in order to provide you with Sakur Arts Collective services, and with other third parties to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, for the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies. If your personal details change, if you change your mind about how you wish to be contacted, or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting email@example.com. You hereby consent to the use of your information, including sensitive personal data relating to your health and fitness, for the reasons and in the manner set out above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. BOOKING CLASSES
Please book a class though MINDBODY app. Download the app in the App Store.
2. MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT PERIOD The memberships cannot be cancelled within the first three month of activation. If you sign up for the membership, it will be three months minimum.
There may be a fee if you cancel before your membership expires. Sakura Arts Collective is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
5. CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING, LATE CANCELLATIONS + NO SHOWS
You may cancel your booking without charge. Please cancel your class 2 hours before the class. If you NO SHOW, we will not refund your payment.
6. MAKING A CHANGE TO YOUR BOOKING You may change your booking for a class, up to 2 hours before the start of your class/course/workshop that you have booked. You may change or cancel a class booking online, through email.
7. IF WE CANCEL YOUR BOOKING In the event that we cancel a class or classes that you have booked, we will contact you by email or telephone to let you know. At the time of cancellation we will offer you the choice between: 1. crediting your Sakura Arts Collective account with the price of the cancelled class; or 2. being transferred to a class at an alternative date and time.
8. BOOKING CONFIRMATION Your booking is not complete until you have received a booking confirmation. Please make sure you receive a booking confirmation before you attend the class. If you do not receive confirmation please contact us by phone, e-mail. Prices are subject to change at any time before we accept your booking. All classes are subject to availability. We do not guarantee availability at any time.
9. CHANGE OF PRICES We reserve the right to review and change the price of our classes and memberships at our sole and absolute discretion.Your monthly Membership Fees will remain the same as your Membership start date throughout your contracted period. Once your contract period has come to an end the Membership Fee will be charged at the rate at the time of the renewal.
12. CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP In order to terminate your membership, you must give us a minimum of 30 days’ notice via email. If you cancel your membership before the contracted duration, we may determine if an additional fee must be paid; additional fee may be waived if reasons for cancellation are deemed sufficient by Sakura Arts Collective’s management.
Sakura Arts Collective is committed to the safety and welfare of yoga students and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior. Sakura Arts Collective has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership and/or cancellation of class passes without refund of any student engaging in unacceptable behavior.
Students who do not observe Sakura Arts Collective’s rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave.
Sakura Arts Collective reserves the right to terminate memberships or class passes of anyone who refuses to observe any of Sakura Arts Collective’s rules.
Not all rules are listed in these terms.
Sakura Arts Collective reserves the right to add, change or remove rules and conditions of membership.
Sakura Arts Collective reserves the right to add, change or remove rules and conditions of participation in classes, workshops and activities hosted at Sakura Arts Collective.
13. HOW YOU SHOULD CONTACT US
Any written notice or completed form (eg. Request to Freeze Membership) should be e-mailed to the studio:firstname.lastname@example.org. You may change or cancel a class booking by phone or email.
No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing.
If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part will be severed from these Terms, the remainder of which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall have effect to the exclusion of any other memorandum, agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or written, between parties.
18. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States of America law and the parties hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America.
All students are required to register for classes online before attending. Considering our classes will be restricted to thirteen (10) students, we are no longer able to accommodate any last minute drop-ins.
MATS & PROPS
We highly encourage you to purchase your own mat if you’ve been borrowing one previously. If you borrowed our Yoga Mat, please clean and put them back neatly.
We ask that students arrive no earlier than ten minutes before a class is scheduled to begin. This ensures that students from any preceding class have an adequate amount of time to gather any belongings and exit, so as to minimize the overall number of people in the studio. Please do not wait in the lobby before class begins or gather before/after class with other students and teachers.
While we have always maintained a clean studio environment, additional measures will be adopted, including sanitizing all high contact surfaces often. If you have a sensitivity to certain cleaning products, please be aware that we are also switching from hypoallergenic cleaning products to a more potent hospital-grade cleaning solution. Hand sanitizer will be made available for personal use.
If you aren’t feeling well, or even if you are feeling well but have a cough, please act responsibly by staying home. Any coughing or sneezing in class right now will certainly create anxiety among some students.
If for any reason you feel anxious or uncomfortable during class, don’t hesitate to exit immediately without permission or prior notification. Sakura Arts Collective has always been and remains an accepting environment reserved for personal growth, not personal judgment. We want you to feel comfortable practicing in our space. While there are countless studies measuring a decrease in anxiety and stress with a consistent practice, we are still all human and this current predicament certainly hasn’t helped. If you need to leave, no worries. Quietly step out and we’ll see you next time.
I want to teach group classes
I want to teach group classes
Want to offer an event or workshop
© 2023 Sakura Arts Collective